The characteristic stainless steel with a robust and hard-wearing nature
Roofinox Plus matte is a ribbed surface through a positiv / negativ embossment. Seen from close up, the decorative ribbed embossing becomes very clear, but it is precisely this relief-like structure that is responsible for the very smooth effect of the roof when viewed from afar. The embossing ensures a highly rigid material.
The result is greatly reduced visibility of waves or dents. And although storms and gales don’t stand a chance against a Roofinox surface, Roofinox Plus matte is even more resistant to visible hail dents. A further positive feature of Roofinox Plus is that even thinner sheets can be used. This results in a price advantage that makes the stainless steel cheaper without having to forgo its outstanding properties and advantages. What’s more, thin sheets have excellent structural properties.
- Ribbed surface through positive / negative embossing
- Better surface stability
- Potential cost savings of 20%
- Visible light refraction for a smooth appearance
- Even more resistant to hailstones
- Best solderability despite ribbed embossing
- Visibly stunning character close up
- Particularly smooth look from a distance
- High material strength, dents less visible
- Excellent structural properties
- More cost-effective in use thanks to thinner material